Adsense

Saturday 5 October 2013

What are you doing here?

If it's boredom that brought you here, go outside (if it's raining outside, you may stay).
If it's procrastination that brought you here, get back to work.
If it's a couple of random clicks that brought you here, I pity your soul (and you may want to get those finger spasms checked out).
And if I told you to come here, you are a fool to have obeyed.

Mandatory: "I'm new to this whole blogging bollocks" 
I have no idea what I'm actually going to be putting up on here, so if you didn't follow my advice above, I will not be held liable for any loss of time or sanity that may occur during your stay here.
Also, as a word of advice, never listen to my advice.


I have decided that this blog shall be my poor attempt at being your below average witty, shallowly philosophical, and ridiculously narcissistic, blogger.
It's going to be one hell of a cringing experience.

I've also noticed from my limited blog experience that you're usually supposed to add a picture into each blog post so here you go:



No comments:

Post a Comment